Associate, San Diego
Ms. Mendez was born and raised in San Diego County and completed her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at California State University in Chico, Chico, CA in 2018. She graduated from California Western School of Law in San Diego and obtained her Juris Doctor in Spring 2022.
While attending California Western, she was a member of California Western International Law Journal, Executive Lead Articles Editor, 2021-2022; Entertainment & Sports Law Society, VP of Sports, 2021-2022; Dean’s Honor List, Fall 2021; Certificate of Distinction, Spring 2021 and 2022; and Pro Bono Honors Society. Ms. Mendez was admitted to the California Bar in November 2022 and is a member of the State Bar of California, the San Diego County Bar Association and San Diego Defense Lawyers.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California – Juris Doctor, April 2022
- California State University, Chico in Chico, California, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, May 2018
- The State Bar of California – Admitted 2022
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Defense
During her time at California Western School of Law, Ms. Mendez volunteered at the Community Law Project and completed over 100 pro bono hours, assisting community members in various legal areas including criminal law, landlord and tenant law and child custody and divorce.
Skills and Interests
Ms. Mendez is fluent in Spanish and intermediate French. She is a Philanthropist, proficient fundraiser and an English football enthusiast.
E-Mail: [email protected]