Managing Partner, San Diego
Mr. Carvalho was born and raised in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree summa cum laude in History with a Minor in Business Administration in 1997 from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and his Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2001. Mr. Carvalho is a founding member of the firm and became a partner in February 2011.
In addition to Mr. Carvalho’s civilian practice, he served with the Air National Guard from 1991-1997.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctorate Degree in 2001
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1997
- California State Bar – Admitted 2001
- American Bar Association – Admitted 2002
- United States District Court, Central District – Admitted 2017
- Lawyers of Distinction, Recognizing Excellence in Civil Litigation, 2020 – Present
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Construction Defect litigation representing Developers, General Contractors and Subcontractors in an extensive variety of trades
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
Being from Massachusetts, Mr. Carvalho is an avid Boston sports fan. He enjoys many outdoor activities, reading historical novels and spending time with family and friends. Mr. Carvalho is a long time supporter of Easter Seals which assists over a million children and adults living with autism and other disabilities or special needs.
Email: [email protected]